Interested in investing your money? Capital Bank offers a Business Savings Account with a low minimum opening amount, competitive interest rates and the security of FDIC Insurance protection.
Interested in a higher interest rate? Invest in a Capital Bank Certificate of Deposit. With a variety of terms and a low minimum balance to open - it is the perfect investment for you and your family.
|Business Savings Account1
- Only $100 deposit to open account
- Interest accrues daily and is credited quarterly
- Deposits and withdrawals can be made through Capital Bank ATMs
- No charge for the first three withdrawals per quarter
- Competitive interest rates earned on as little as $100
- Free notary services
- Free 24/7-account access with Capital Bank's Capital Connection and Online Banking.
|Certificate of Deposit
- Minimum $500 to open
- Wide range of investment terms
- FDIC insured to $100,000
- Interest can be paid monthly, quarterly or at maturity
- Competitive interest rates
- Higher rates paid for large dollar CDs
Business Savings - $3.00 per withdrawal over three per quarter. Up to six (6) withdrawals or transfers to another Capital Bank account or third party allowed per statement cycle. These include preauthorized, automatic, telephone, electronic and transfers made by check, debit card, or other similar order.